At KEGS Survivors, we are committed to giving back to all survivors and helping to ensure that all survivors get the individual support that they need.
As such, we are linking below our GoFundMe campaigns, which aim to raise money for all the charities listed on our Additional Resources page.
This excepts The Havens and Galop, as GoFundMe does not yet allow donations to these specific organisations via its platform. If you wish to donate to these charities specifically, please see the links to their websites via the Additional Resources tab.
Please donate to the charities which resonate with you most whatever you can!
- Provides free advice and support for disadvantaged Chinese people across the UK
- The only Chinese front line service provider to support victims, or those at risk, of domestic violence
- Additionally offers legal advice on immigration, women’s support, third-party reporting centre, homelessness, support to refugees and asylum seekers
- Provides information, advice, advocacy, practical help, counselling and support to women and children experiencing domestic and other forms of gender-related violence
- Addresses a range of issues, including honour crimes, housing and homelessness, immigration and asylum, policing and crime and suicide, self-harm, mental health and depression
- Can provide advice in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati and Urdu and arrange interpretation in Somali and other languages
- There, day or night, for anyone who’s struggling to cope, who needs someone to listen without judgement or pressure
- Gives people ways to cope and the skills to be there for others
- Offers listening and support to people and communities in times of need
- Works with people who are going through a difficult time and training others to do the same